Sunday, September 9, 2012

on people visiting and friends moving away and getting old and silent films from the 1920s, and pictures of miscellaneous humans, etc.

Hey Kids! Here is a thing. The thing is a post which we are posting. I have a lot to dither about so buckle your sea-tbelts of your sea-cars, MER-MEN and MER-MAIDS! Also, we hope you're having a positively delightful time existing lately.
 Here it is, hot out of the oven of my computer,  drizzled with battery fluid for that extra snappy little zing. 
SO 
Woolly wandy! You are a ware that we posted a post last year on our trip to Big Bend and it didn't make much sense but that's fine and stuff and the trip to Big Bend was a Thanking/Giving Thanksgiving outing which we do prolly erry year. 
AND
Mushy Marshgan! We're going back there this year! And it will be tinged with the glamour and awesome of our buddy, EVA, who we intend on kidnapping there because she just moved to Marfa. We helped her pack up and move and on the way home from Eva's house  Gus got snot all over me but it was fine because I was crying too then we went to barton springs and then underwater it felt like no one was there  at the pool or the Austin or the Marfa or the world and there was no time passing or any time to pass, but it was also kind of nice and then above the water it didn't feel like that. 
The GPA (eva) we speak of, costumed like Frida Kahlo because of her striky resemblance with the dame. Photo by Bus
SO
Flocking Frankler! Why now is the time we are saying this about Thanksgiving? We just rented our house-cycles (temporary home devices) for staying there, so yes we did.
AND
Below are some manifestations of camera clicking which are from last year's Big Bending

photo by Rat
I'm paintang a paintang of this lil pic, and it's my first oil panting ever ever and it's not good yet....

photo by Rat

Here's the personification of the word dignified, dolled up in mommy-crocheted beagle ears and a terribly delightfully awful book called Mariah Loves Rock!


photo by Rat
Miminy! 



photo by Falerie Vowler (Valerie Fowler, rat's maternal parent)
Anyways: My brother, Flexnit on Demand, also referred to as Idiot Sir Stupider than Everyone (Felix), just turned sixteen and also got a learner's permit for use in a driving machine. SO that happened to him. Subliminal message: WOW, big whoop! I care!
 

Bus and I, Rat, whent to Buffalough Essschange, and she pirchessed some lil white sneakers then we drew on them assorted objects with sharpie marker devices. THEN she wore them to a camp called Camp Shakespeare and then I saw the performance which was the fruit of the camp and it was a performance of Macbeth and it was really amazing and she was and continues to be able to scream really loudly and be really good at acting.
photo by Rat
photo by Rat
Towel face (pelt) has new glasses.




photo by Rat
Above is my beautiful porcelain doll cousin who is endlessly chic. Her name is Chilly Chic (she does not know this). Her not-fake name is Natalia. She visited and we went on an outing where we pointed cameras at our various respective selves.


photo by Rat
These are Bus' lil oxfords. They match her teeth and toes and that's that. It is necessary to own shoes which accomplish this for you! Make note, zombies!



photo by Rat





photo by Rat


photo by Rat
Natalia's lil oxford buddies which, predictably, also match her teeth and toes because she is Chilly Chic!
 

photo by Rat
Gnatalia is a savvy shoppette. Purse is Jason Wu for Target! 
 Fon-say!

photo by Natalia
We are slipping on our coffee with straws!


photo by Bus



photo by Rat's paternal parent, Brine Bette (Brian Beattie)
ALSO! I costumed/consulted/art directed a music video for the fabulous buddy and singer and musician and songstress, Aimee Bobruk, who is positively fabulous! It's upcoming (and uppity and up up and away) for her also upcoming album,,, which my dad produced. As you can see, in this photograph, I am being a distracted morona with satan eyes, while Aimee is a dapper man straight out of the 1920s. The song which the video is for is called Two of a Kind and it's beautiful and I'm so happy I'm doing stuff like this with people like this because I want to do this lots. Will we post the video when we grow up/it comes out? YES


Anyewayes, my dearest Graw Kay, Grace London, recently broke my heart in half by moving to California (though it was because her dad got a job there, so therefore was reasonable and doesn't amount to her running away from me). We played musics together in our now deadish band, The Little Galaxy, and she is awesome and everyone will love her wherever she goes. Lil' sparkle. And also, if you recall, our other friend moved away so double death whammy!

Below is one of those photos that I like because keep reading. It was taken at one of our gigs over the summer, at the Whip In, center for people who eat great Indian Food and attend live music. Whoa, I'm playing there on the 15th of September? WHO KNEW! 
photo by Rat's paternal parent, Brine Bette (Brian Beattie)
But before she left, she stayed at my home for a while and in that time,  we went to Uncommon Objects, the place on South Congress where there are old things sold, and I purchased some photos of people I do not related to in my self.
Above is a boy with a bowl haircut, petting a cat, next to a rock. Ominous!


I appreciate the striped guy, and it looks like the world around them is hot, like it is now, because it's snowing of course in Austin, Texas, the universe, my house, in August, and September, a million degrees o'clock. 

It is not snowing. It is not snowing.
It is snot snowing. It is snot snowing. It is snowing snot.
I am Sally I am Sally I am Sally
I am not Sally I am not Sally



This: I like it when there are pictures where only some people know a picture is being taken and some are only vaguely aware and some don't know and some aren't caring and so then it's partially candid and so I think, "Well, I, like, it, when, that, happens." 

Ratsy



2 comments:

  1. This one is so entertaining and lovey.
    I love Rat and Bus--and Eva and Grace and Natalia and Felix and Aimee!

    ReplyDelete